3D2N HANOI GOLF EXPERIENCE/ 2 ROUNDS OF GOLF
Hanoi, located on the banks of the Red River, is one of the most ancient capitals in the world, where travellers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and unique museums within the city centre. A great place to explore on foot, this French-colonial city is also known for its delectable cuisine, vibrant nightlife, silks and handicrafts, as well as a multi-cultural community that’s made up of Chinese, French and Russian influences.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN HA NOI
Upon your arrival, our guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in
0/N in Hanoi
DAY 02: PLAY GOLF AT KINGS ISLAND – HANOI CITY TOUR (B+L+D)
After breakfast at hotel, come and play a round of golf at Kings Island – Lakesside Course, tee off 08.00 – 12.30pm
Lunch at a club house
After lunch, back to Hanoi and pay a visit to:
Hoan Kiem Lake and The Huc Bridge
Hanoi Old Quarter – the most well – known spot represents the enternal soul off Hanoi
Dinner at a local restaurant
Late in the afternoon, watch a puppet show at Thang Long Thearter to discover art dating back from Northern Vietnam in the 11th century
Back to hotel
O/N in Hanoi
DAY 03: PLAY GOLF AT LONG BIEN – HANOI DEPARTURE (B+L)
After breakfast, experience beatiful Long Bien Golf Club at 7.30am
Lunch at the local restaurant
Meet at the hotel and transfer to airport for departure
End of the service
Quotation based on minimum 08 – 12 golfers, per person basis, nett and in US Dollar
|Travelling Periods: Low season 2022|
|Single||USD 445/pax||USD 527/pax||USD 683/pax|
|Twin||USD 383/pax||USD 425/pax||USD 502/pax|
Quotation based on minimum 08 – 12 golfers + 01 FOC , per person basis, nett and in US Dollar
|Travelling Periods: High season 2022|
|Single||USD 496/pax||USD 580/pax||USD 735/pax|
|Twin||USD 435/pax||USD 477/pax||USD 555/pax|
Note: 01 FOC sharing room with other guests
High Season (October to April)
- Above 15 days prior to arrival date – No Charge
- Between 7 to 14 days prior to arrival date – 50% charge
- Under 7 days prior to arrival date – 100% charge
- We would require a nominal deposit of 50% upon confirmation to secure all the arrangement and balance payment to be settled 21 days before arrival date.
- Payment is to be made in US Dollar.
- Bank transfer fee on your country of origin is not included. Please check with your bank for details.
- For credit card payment we process both Master Card, Union Pay & Visa Card, a fee of 3% will be added on the final invoice amount.
- Any programs/ hotels that is different with the package above can be requested and will be on case per case basis
- There will be no refund on any unused service.
- Tour guide of other languages are available upon request with surcharge
- On the peak period such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year and other blackout dates set by hotel, surcharge will be applied and we will advise upon inquiry. This will be in terms of additional room rate or if there is any requirement of compulsory gala dinner by the hotels.