Day 01 Yangon – Arrival – Sightseeing (by car)
Arrival at Yangon International airport, our tour guide welcome to you and transfer to your hotel for check in. Afternoon sightseeing start major palaces with Chinatown, Sule Pagoda, Kandawgyi (Royal Lake) for photo stop, Sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the wonders of the World. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 02 Yangon-Kyaikhtiyo (by car)
After breakfast at hotel and drive to Kyaikhto and base camp “Kinpun” . Then continue to Kyaikthiyo, one of Myanmar’s landmark, which is famous for its position and religious importance: Kyaikhtiyo the “Golden Rock“, huge boulder completely covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. To reach the pagoda from Kin Pun a steep 11km road leads to the upper staging point by trunk. Take a light trekking on the summit through bamboo forest or take open truck up to Yathataung (open truck terminal).Then you have to walk about 30 minutes to the Golden Rock campus .Enjoy sunset and take a photo stop on the campus. Overnight at Hotel in Kyaikhtiyo.
Day 03 Kyaikhtiyo – Bago – Yangon (by car)
After breakfast at your hotel and down to base camp “Kinpun” .Then drive back to Yangon through Bago. On the way, visit to major places in Bago Shwemawdaw Pagoda and Shwethalyaung Pagoda (the world’s most beautiful reclining Buddha). Then visit to Handicraft Centre, Hinthargone Pagoda and Cheroot Workshop. Drive back to Yangon and overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day 04 Yangon – Departure (by car)
After breakfast at your hotel and drive to airport for your departure.
End of service
- Accommodation with twin sharing base on (including breakfast)
- Domestic Air fare (Yangon-Mandalay/Mandalay-Bagan/Bagan-Yangon)
- Transfer and sightseeing by car (with air conditioned and driver service)
- Entrance fees as per mention in the program
- English Speaking Station Guide in Yangon
- Airport Porter /tax Charges for Domestic airport
- Open truck for Kyaikhtiyo (driver cabin)
- Kyaikhtiyo porter fees
- International Air fare
- Airport tax for international departure as US$ 10 per person
- Entrance fees without mention in our program
- Travels Insurance
- Personal Expenses (phone call, laundry, beverages and.. etc)
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner) without mention in our itinerary
- Visa arrangement
- Tips and porter fees at hotel
Remarks: If domestic flight time will change, our itinerary will slightly change.